Saturday, May 30, 2015

awakened

Day 2, Busan. I didn't sleep well that night, because it was too cold even after I wear a lot of sweater and coat. I pulled the faded old quilt over my head, and later added the pillow too. The heater in our guesthouse seems didn't function enough. Thanks for ahjushi that turned me into pale-face-like-a-dead person.Thick fog was all I could see out of my window in the morning, and you could never see the cloud here, it was like a cage.In the Busan, a small colorful town named Gamcheon culture village exists under a near-constant cover of shiny sky. It was from this town that my heart fluttered in different ways.

Gamcheon Culture Village


I was wearing my favourite blue coat and beige mafla gifted from my sister





There are a lot of stairs and climbing up and going down a steep road. There are bumpy road and narrow path too. Ahjummas here seems strong enough to hike the steep road, just like in Korean drama. haha. High heel are big no and you will suffer.Tourists can enjoy beautiful mural and art here. Of course, take a lot of pictures is a big yes for me. It had gotten very cold, and I guessed the good weather was at the end.


Idk what I'm trying to do lol
Taejongdae park

I wish that I have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have a coffee with husband, look at seagulls be quiet and breathe the air.


friendly and sporting friends
On the night, I have fallen sleep on the bed, extremely tired. I was unconscious again before my head hit the pillow and I ignored whatsapp and call that popped up from my phone. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment