Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dreams come true

I'm not sure how I'm meant to begin this so I'm starting here. I may need to go back, I may need to skip very far forward, but this is where I am starting this.I enjoyed watching Korean drama since I was 9 years old. The first Korean drama is Winter sonata.That was where the memories started, every time when I'm going back from school, I will join mum to watch it together. I adored those beauty of nature where the shooting takes places, named Nami Island. Deep inside in my heart, I wish that I could go there. When I remember back those sweet memories of mine, I smiled with tears. Why, because I knew that not all our dream can be real. Not everything we adored and admired can be mine. Not everything we have planned can go with the flow. And I'm so grateful to Allah that I have time to enjoy the beauty of His creation.Alhamdulillah, one of my wishlist since I was kid comes true.  






Day 1. We arrived at Gimhae International Airport, Busan on 5 February 2015, around 4 pm.Korean winters are no joke. Not only it is below freezing, there are also icy winds that come down.



Jagalchi station

our first time ever dinner in Korea

very fresh and tasty!

yada yada yada




No comments:

Post a Comment