Sunday, May 31, 2015

End

Day 3, last day in Busan. I felt absolutely hideous in the morning. I hadn't slept well, my head ached and I hate those eyebags. I woke with a start-my eyelids popping open wide and gasped. Dull gray light, the familiar light of an overcast morning, took the place of the blinding sun in my dream. The weather seems cold than yesterday but Alhamdulillah, I still got a chance to enjoy the scenery and I'm looking forward into it. 


Here I am, at Busan Tower. 




All through the perfect winter-the happiest winter I had ever had, the happiest winter anyone anywhere had ever had, and the romantic key-lock along the cage. May those sweet-coupled-name lasts longer. 


goodbye Busan
I drew in a deep breath. Thanks for an amazing memories, Busan. See you Seoul in few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment