Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Eid


This Eid had certainly been full of happening and surprises because of this cute little girl in our family, Alya Maisarah. She is a beautiful baby, with her big dark eyes, curly hair and has a very bright smile that can make anyone fall in love into her. I like to snuggle the baby against my chest and carry her everywhere she likes. I love to pressed my lips to her cute cheek and inhaled the scent of baby's powder. Yes, I'm obsessed with her. Haha. I admit that before this I'm not so into kids and I don't know how to play with them (sebab takde adik kot)  but the existence of this cute baby girl had change everything. Little baby's smile is the purest one because they are so sincere inside out. May Alya be a good girl, enjoy with a million happy times and experience more life, more love and make new memories. Happy Eid.

No comments:

Post a Comment